We were getting tired of snow and looking forward to the sound of the ocean at North Myrtle Beach and once again Prince Resort was the perfect answer. We prefer the beach in winter and have enjoyed prior visits here so did not expect to be anything other than pleased in 2014. We originally planned to visit the end of January but family illness forced us to change our dates. The staff worked with us to find another date when a handicap accessible unit was available and were able to transfer our deposit to the new time. Our corner unit was perfect. As always the staff were friendly and willing to assist you whenever you needed anything. The 3500 Grill was only open on the weekend but we were pleased to have a server that we had known from prior years. We look forward to returning for our winter beach fix next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach