Was very nice place. Views from Tower 1 were awesome. Rooms were very clean and housekeeping staff very friendly. Slight issue with tickets purchased for dinner show but staff worked very quickly to rectify situation. Love the Bloody Mary's from the beach bar/restaurant.
Wifi wasn't accessible at pool area and had some issues with it being slow but did work in room. Overall would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach