I went for a week with my family. We were in a updated corner unit on the 12th floor, and we had a better-than-usual stay. The views were fantastic - we were right over the pier. Elevators ran smoothly, the two pools were clean and refreshing, and the staff kept traffic flow and garbage removal running smoothly.
Two points: The wireless internet service worked only sporadically, fir those trying to work while there. Also, they really should work out a deal with the pier. It is very annoying that each person is supposed to pay to walk on the pier.
- DO be sure to get a corner unit, though all units in Tower 1 are ocean front ir ocean view.
- Try to get a higher floor - the pools could get noisy.
- Beaulineau's nearby will steam their shrimp and crabs for you in Old Bay for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach