First I would like to say, the suite was outstanding!! Very clean, with plenty of room. The view was breathtaking. We were on the 12th floor in 1239. Our room was secluded and very quiet. I enjoyed being in the suite as much as enjoying the beach, restraunts, and shopping. We enquired about booking that same room for next year when we checked out. Compared to the room we had last year this suite was a mansion. Very reasonably priced. Having the washer and dryer was a huge plus. My laundry was clean when I unpacked at home with out huge loads to catch up. Last year we stopped at a filthy run down laundrymat that should have been closed down. I felt very unsafe there.
The staff were very friendly at the Prince resort. Our room wasnt ready when we arrived but the front desk took our number and called us shortly to let us know we could check in early.
The only negative thing I would mention was viewing a patron in the parked garage shooting up in his vehicle which was of no control to the hotel.
Our children had a blast at the pool on a daily basis. The beach wasnt as accessible due to the jelly fish and dangerous swimming conditions. That was a choice of our own. We had heard several ppl being stung by Jelly fish but the life guards had colored flags to let you know the swimming conditions. We have all intentions of returning to the resort (hopefully the same suite) for 2010 vacation. My last thing to mention is returning home I missed the huge king size bed we enjoyed all week. It was so relaxing going to sleep listening to the ocean waves and waking up with a huge cup of coffee on the balcony watching the day begin. I would have enjoyed this vacation much more if our family pets would have been allowed to vacation @ the resort. I missed my little dogs terribly by the end of the trip ( not to mention listening to my children crying to see them )We couldnt wait to return back home to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach