“Top 3 on the planet”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2008

Hamburger Joe's is one of my favorite restaurants on the planet. LaChoza on Cozumel and Blue Heaven on Key West are my other two. Great food, great price. Don't go there, it's already crowded enough :) I just wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

Reviewed 28 May 2008

My Husband and I enjoyed the wings at Hamburger Joe's. We ordered the Hot Wings and the Golden Wings and for the price it was excellent taste and quality. The drinks were also pretty cheap. We almost ended up eating at the wrong "Joe's". Joe's Bar & Grill is very close to Hamburger Joe's and the GPS seemed to think it was the same as Hamburger Joe's. We walked in to Joe's Bar & Grill and couldn't find the wings on thier menu that we had read about and the price was very expnesive. That's when we decided to walk out and search for Hamburger Joe's which ended up being well worth the search. We would deifnitely go back to Hamburger Joe's the next time we are in Myrtle Beach.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

Great for a quick burger

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 October 2007

My husband and I stopped here while we were on a short trip to Myrtle Beach. We saw the ad on TV for Hamburger Joes and the burgers looked awesome when we stopped by there we were not disappointed. The prices are very reasonable and the burgers are great. On our next trip we will definatly be eating at Hamburger Joes...probably twice.

Reviewed 14 August 2007

I just wanted to write a few lines bout each of the restuarants I tried while on vacation in North Myrtle Beach. I took wife and kids to Hamburger Joes and had a very nice reasonably priced meal of burgers "all the way "and onion rings . It satisfied even my picky little eaters and I'll definetly return.

1  Thank imawildcat