“Question”
Review of Martini

Martini
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Where in the ---were the people who wrote the June 21st reviews at? must have been in the dumpster and were to drunk to know it. My wife and I have been going to Martinis since the new owners took over, we have had nothing but great service and great food each time, its also a place we always take our out of town guest to on a regular basis. I think those previous 3 reviews all written on the same day sound like a Pi---d off past employee. By the way my name is Tom Hilderbrand PS Martinis also has a A rating with the Health Dept.

2  Thank Tom H

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was in town from Virginia and decided to stop in and try it out. I travel very often and always look for local treasures to taste. I can honestly say this is one of the coolest laid back spots I've ever encountered. Staff was amazing and the owners were down right lovely. The food was some of the best I've had in a long time. If you are in town you truly need to stop in and try it! Can't wait till the next time!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I had the shrimp and grits fantastic recipe very unique!! Met the owners most adorable couple so nice and friendly!! The best restaurant we ate at while on vacation!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Visited in May 2014, Excellent food, service and entertainment. The steaks are excellent. Order the bone in rib eye.

3  Thank pel12
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Celebrated anniversary with dinner here along with a few friends. Last visit was under prior management and we found service better and atmosphere more attractive. Grouper Newburg was good but short on grouper, long on pastry shell. One of our party was assured veal dish would be tender, it was not. Prime rib was satisfying and a house speciality. Drinks, martinis of course, hit a good spot.

We had some discounts that made the prices very palatable. Might be found a bit high to some without such price relief. Overall, we found enough good features that we will give them another try.