“Great Food and Fantastic Service”
Review of Martini

Martini
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Little River, South Carolina
“Great Food and Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and parents took me here for my birthday. Had never been to the restaurant and the menu looked good so we tried our luck. Were we rewarded!! Very charming place with extremely friendly staff. We were seated immediately and our server was with us immediately. Very friendly and personable - genuine. She made recommendations on the menu and all of our choices were winners. I had the lamb chops and actually got a whole rack of lamb - perfectly cooked and tasted wonderful. All of our other entrees were also met with comments of great food. Since it was my birthday, I was surprised with a Birthday Cake Martini - accompanied by a hand drawnand signed card by the owners and server. What a great substitute for the normal dessert on your birthday. This perfectly capped off the night and was well enjoyed by all.

One negative - the guitar player, though great, was extremely loud.

Will be back again and again.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank getaway_4_two

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My wife and I absolutely love this restaurant. The staff is amazing and cannot say enough about the food. Amazing prime rib, seafood, OK just about anything you order will make you smile. We make it a point to eat at least once a week at Martini

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Prime rib was awesome. Great live music”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The prime rib was awesome all the food was really good and the live music was fun to listen to. I was told the food never thing was really good and I'm glad to say they were right..would definitely go again

1 Thank Pierre R
“Question”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Where in the ---were the people who wrote the June 21st reviews at? must have been in the dumpster and were to drunk to know it. My wife and I have been going to Martinis since the new owners took over, we have had nothing but great service and great food each time, its also a place we always take our out of town guest to on a regular basis. I think those previous 3 reviews all written on the same day sound like a Pi---d off past employee. By the way my name is Tom Hilderbrand PS Martinis also has a A rating with the Health Dept.

2 Thank Tom H
Williamsburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was in town from Virginia and decided to stop in and try it out. I travel very often and always look for local treasures to taste. I can honestly say this is one of the coolest laid back spots I've ever encountered. Staff was amazing and the owners were down right lovely. The food was some of the best I've had in a long time. If you are in town you truly need to stop in and try it! Can't wait till the next time!!!!

• Visited May 2014