“Shrimp & Grits to die for!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Martini

Martini
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Syracuse
“Shrimp & Grits to die for!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

This place was amazing all the way around. The service, the atmosphere, the music, but the food was incredible! The shrimp and grits were absolutely incredible! My husband and I are haven't stopped talking about them since. No way to get anything like that here in NY.

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Just ok in the end, won't go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family and I went here for dinner last night. Most of the reviews about this restaurant on right on. I will agree with the mediocre as I thought for the prices my portions were small. I ordered the Sea Scallops. They were very tasty but for 24.95 I expect the large scallops. These were not. I got 6 small ( i should have taken a picture ). Not bay scallop size but they were small for what you'd expect here. Everyone's liked they're dinner. The service was right on, we were in and out in less than an hour, our server was Sergy.
The biggest issue for us, and we will not return for this reason, is the automatic tip of 20% on the bill. That is a little presumptuous in my opinion. First of all there were only three of us and second it should be mentioned up front, not some little blurb on the back of a menu.
I have been in the business for 20 years and never liked that practice.
And this place wasn't worth 20% tip. At least not last night

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Concord,nc
“Nice bar and Nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

On a whim, my wife and I visited Martinis and discovered a very comfortable and cozy bar with live entertainment. The bartender was very attentive and offered a wide array of martinis for us to experiment with. The bar and restaurant were crowed with service being exceptional. If you are looking for a yuppie bar experience, look elsewhere. The crowd was older, didn't shout at each other and no one seemed preoccupied with their smartphones....a refreshing atmosphere....

1 Thank traveler28027
VIRGINIA
“Extremely enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I had a delicious prime rib dinner at Martini's. We went with the petite cut and it was enough for us, especially after we had already enjoyed a couple of martini's in the bar. I got the strawberry shortcake martini which was delicious. The prime rib was very tender and flavorful. My husband also got the She Crab soup which he liked. We had Josh as our waiter and he was great. We will definitely go back again the next time we visit Myrtle Beach. The two ladies bartending were also very friendly.

• Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good HH, food not that good and overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've frequented Martini's years past under previous ownership and always had great martinis and great food. However, with my recent trip, was disappointed with food. I found out that place is under new ownership. We came for Happy Hour which was fun and then had dinner. I ordered the filet mignon and asked for it medium. It came out well done. They prepared another one and it came out pretty much rare so I asked them to put it on to cook more. By this time, all of the other people I was dining with was done eating so wasn't too happy. I finally got my steak and while it still wasn't that great, I was starving at this point and just ate it. For a $30 filet mignon, the chef did not know how to prepare it. Also, I would've thought the server would've brought the issue to the manager's attention or at least offered dessert or something for the inconvenience, but it didn't seem like anyone cared. The previous owner would always greet guests and made feel welcome but never saw a manager, etc in the restaurant when we visited. It's unfortunate as I usually come to Martini when I am in Myrtle Beach but doubt I will return.

• Visited July 2014