“Excellent Chinese food”
Review of Lucky Panda

Lucky Panda
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Very clean and cozy place for tasty and fresh Chinese food. Dine-in/ take out/ delivery available. Best Chinese restaurant in town.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are new to the area and we were introduced to Lucky Panda by friends.We were extremely satisfied with the food and have returned several times.The food has been consistently excellent and the service is excellent. If you are looking for a go to chinese restaurant this is it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food has very little flavor Price is fair but is too much like fast food menu does not have variety Does have a drive through

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant after a church function one Sunday and had a very good lunch and I rate it as worth going back again. I like chinese food.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Tried Lucky Panda on our first night of vacation. Online ordering was easy. Prices seemed reasonable. Our food arrived early & was piping hot. Everything was there & everything was DELICIOUS! My 11 year old even ate a fried dumpling & part of my egg roll & he NEVER tries that stuff. Would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I really don't like giving bad reviews, but, this place was horrible. My wife and I stopped on a whim. Bad choice. I had Szechuan chicken and she had chicken with black bean sauce. She couldn't even eat hers. I choked a little of mine down. May be worst meal I've ever had. Feel sorry for the waitress, she was very nice. Don't go there!