I was only in town for one day on business and wanted to stay on the beach. It was off peak so it was very quiet and relaxed. Well kept property. I am glad they have parking across the street because the garage is narrow so if you have a large vehicle or don't like cramped parking, use the lot across the street. Friendly check in staff. Photo is from the 10th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the ocean, the new SeaSide is a luxury boutique North Myrtle Beach condominium resort with spacious accommodations and attentive 4 star services. The white, sandy beach is just footsteps away along with all the endless excitement of North Myrtle Beach. At SeaSide, we provide only the most professional staff and the finest amenities for your unforgettable North Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside North Myrtle Beach
- Seaside Hotel North Myrtle Beach