Purchased a time share there and did not get the room we were told. We were told we were purchasing an ocean front room and got an ocean view room deeded to us. The room was ok. But the dryer squealed, the stove did not work. Housekeeping did not leave kitchen towels upon the first night of the stay.
Although we had issues with the time share company that sold us the timeshare, when we called housekeeping or maintenance they were right on what ever we needed. the place really is in need of updates though. The pool chairs are old and pool area needs painted. The elevators kept breaking down and the front desk personnel were rude.
The continental breakfast was horrible! It should have been free - not a great value for the price. There was no onsite or within walking distance restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the ocean, the new SeaSide is a luxury boutique North Myrtle Beach condominium resort with spacious accommodations and attentive 4 star services. The white, sandy beach is just footsteps away along with all the endless excitement of North Myrtle Beach. At SeaSide, we provide only the most professional staff and the finest amenities for your unforgettable North Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside North Myrtle Beach
- Seaside Hotel North Myrtle Beach