5 years and counting! Each year we visit Beach Cove Resort during the month of July - typically the 2nd or 3rd weekend, or the full week between. My daughter loves the hint of independence being able to order smoothies and hot dogs from Ken & Joseph. Beach chair rentals are easy and a reasonable price. This year we had a room that was less than what I expected, but expressed that to management and they were sincerely apologetic and willing to make it right. We have met several of the homeowners (HOA) and they take great pride in the resort. Activities for the kids, teens, and great camaraderie for the adults. A couple of change notes for this year: Corn dogs, pizza, chicken fingers, french fries, have been removed from the bar menu, which were great for kids/teens. Smoking no longer allowed on balconies.
I still enjoy Beach Cove Resort - and plan to return next year for 6th!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Beach Cove Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Cove Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Myrtle Beach Sc
- Beach Cove North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Resort North Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Beach Cove Resort n Myrtle