The location was perfect, right down 48th avenue on the corner, banana boat rides right out front of hotel, and wonderful outdoor pools. We loved all of the pools and the lazy river. We loved the access to the beach and the tiki bar. However, the room was not what I was hoping for. My daughter dropped some water in the floor and I went to wipe it up with a washcloth using my foot and litterally black dirt came up. I dont think the housekeeping really cleans the rooms other than trash, beds, vacuum, and stocking towels. The floors in our bathroom was pretty gross. We stayed in 714 or 715, cant remember which one, but it was quiet. We couldnt hear anyone on either side of us. The fireworks were annoying for us because we had a 2 yr sleeping in the sleeper bed in the living room of 1 bedroom exec suite. The fireworks went off from about 9pm until about 11:30pm. The sliding doors seem to be paper thin and the fireworks were realy loud in the room. Not a problem for most but anyone with young children can probably relate. I highly disliked the Tradewinds Cafe breakfast buffet. We had to pay for it and it was like 10.50 a person which was WAY overpriced for what you get. The food really tasted like hospital food. I would def not eat at that restuarant again since Mcdonalds and cracker barrel is right down on the corner. Another bad thing about this elevator is one of the elevators on Tower A broke down so we had to wait like 30 minutes with our dolly cart to be able to check out. The elevators are also very hot and humid, I would have hated to be lucky one to get stuck in elevator yesterday morning. yuck. Also, our patio door would not lock. We had to get maintenance to come and fix it since we have a two year old and certainly didnt want her to be able to get out on patio herself.
Overall, for the price, I would stay here again. The pools were really really nice and shady and in the evening.
I paid 360 total for the weekend but I wouldnt have paid anymore than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Beach Cove Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Cove Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Myrtle Beach Sc
- Beach Cove North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Resort North Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Beach Cove Resort n Myrtle