1,973 results
All reviews barefoot landing tower b bedroom executive suite lazy river pool area ocean front parking garage house of blues pools and hot tubs housekeeping staff off season exercise room spring break living area easy access to the beach family vacation a great vacation
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Just loved my recent visit to Myrtle Beach. Started out with a very nice conversation with Meredith in reservations. Just love that sweet, helpful, southern hospitality that she exudes. Love the accent too!! Lived in SC years ago and having Meredith to start the preparations made me yearn even more for the visit. Our condo was more than comfy and nicely decorated with a beachy vibe. Even got lucky with the weather. Late summer temps despite what the calendar said. Although I don’t remember other’s names, everyone was pleasant and eager to go above and beyond. I will be back. Thanks for the memories!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank EileenF0729
Brianna M, Manager at Beach Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear EileenF0729,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is fantastic to hear that you had such a great experience and that Meredith was able to make a lasting impression for you. We hope to see you again very soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We live in Charleston, SC and stayed here for one night in December 2017 because it was close to the House of Blues where we were seeing a show.

The furniture is very basic and outdated. The bathrooms were tiny. I could have sucked all that up for one night I suppose, but the last straw was that the bed linens on my side smelled heavily of old lady makeup (I know the smell well from my grandma) and my husband said his side smelled like an old man’s cologne (and my husband is hard of smelling, so for him to smell it, it was strong) - of course that made us think the linens weren’t clean so god knows what other invisible funk hadn’t been cleaned. I got little to no sleep that night thinking I was sleeping in dirty sheets. I even slept with all my clothes on!

It was cheap because it was the off season. We looked up the summer rates just for fun and were shocked at how high the rates were. If I had saved my money to bring my family on a summer vacation from Ohio, paid the summer rates, and showed up to find that this was what I spent my money on, I would be extremely disappointed. I know Myrtle Beach caters to tourists who are only there for a week and want a place right on the beach, but come on, they can do better than this!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loreyc

Dear loreyc,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet neither yours nor Beach Cove's standards. Please know that this issue has been addressed with the correct department, and we do have staff that are able to change bed linens when requested.
I do hope that you will consider giving Beach Cove another chance when you visit the Grand Strand in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The property had a package deal for NYE2018 that included room, dinner, party and brunch; we live in the local area but wanted to celebrate the holiday and not worry about driving home. Found it online but the link would not allow you to book the package so I had to go through the reservations line and that was almost a disaster. The night person/auditor did not have access to make reservations for the NYE package; I had to call back at 7:30 am the next morning. Upon arrival, we discovered that the rooms opened to the outside (photos online did not reveal that, showed only the balcony from the beach side of buildings) and this was the coldest New Years Eve in history in MB. The lobby doors were not synced to open separately which meant both doors were opened at once and the lobby was a frozen tundra. Elevators did not have heat and restrooms in hallways were not heated either. The room was 30 years behind with furnishings and decor. Also, the dining room ceiling panels looked like they had been there since public smoking was legal (wish I had taken photos now). The staff at the check in all acted as if they were miserable (I would be too having to work in a winter coat and cold blowing in my face everytime the doors opened). Had a delicious dinner and the NYE party was fun. Met some wonderful people there. The buffet brunch was okay; could have used more options. Don't plan to return to this property or recommend to anyone coming to the NMB area. Because the rooms are individually owned condos, one unit could be really nice and one could be a real dump; no way to determine how they will look until you walk in to the unit. Owners should be made to keep their units uniform; HOA must not mandate upkeep and upgrades.

Room Tip: Individually owned so you don't know what you are getting
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank baseballdiva-63
Kathy K, General Manager at Beach Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your New Year's Eve experience. We are very happy that you enjoyed the party, dinner and brunch. The ceiling tiles in the Tradewind's Cafe' are a beige color and have not been discolored by cigarette smoke as the hotel has been a non-smoking facility for a very long time. The cold temperatures we are currently experiencing are record breaking for the Grand Strand and a lot of places are struggling to keep their facilities warm. Owners of the units are continually upgrading their units and we do have standards they have to meet. We are disappointed that you will not return or recommend us and hope that you may reconsider in the future.

Kathy King
General Manager, PMIC

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We bought the New Year's package which included an oceanfront room, dinner and brunch for 2. The food was very good as well as the service. The room was nicely appointed and clean. All in all, a very good value that I would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arthurb007
Brianna M, Manager at Beach Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear arthurb007,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay and was able to take advantage of our New Year's Eve package. I hope that you will visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I recently had to change a reservation because of an illness in the family and was very impressed and pleased with the Beach Cove Staff (particularly, Robert) and there willingness to work with me.

I’ve stayed at Beach Cove many times and plan to return as soon as possible.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Patti B

Dear Patti B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your Beach Cove experience with us on TripAdvisor. I hate to hear that you had a change of plans, and hope that you're feeling much better now. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Robert, and hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,