another great vacation. Hotel staff was top notch. Cleanliness was pretty good. Our room had newer everything except the carpet. It needs replaced but otherwise perfect. They say no saving chairs at the pool but that's not true. I went down at 8 am and most if not all chairs had towels on them saving them. So if you want a chair at the pool get there early and get your towel down.that is the only real negative I have. Oh be careful in the parking garage its a tight fit. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach