As always, when visiting the North Myrtle Beach, S. C. area, I always guarantee myself a great experience by staying at the Avista Resort on North Ocean Boulevard. I've stay here on numerous occasions and I've never been disappointed. Regardless of the weather, the unloading and loading is always made more pleasant by being in a well covered area. The check in is always pleasant, speedy and precise. The parking deck is just across the street, it's safe and well lighted and I've never heard of anyone having a bad experience. The rooms are always clean and well maintained, the hotel staff is simply remarkable. With six elevators available, getting around the resort is no problem at all. I've just returned from another stay there and I'm looking forward to my return in mid-April. You just can't go wrong staying at the Avista Resort...it sure works for me. Thank you Avista, Jim Johnson, Lexington, N. C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach