When I first arrived; there was an issue with our room. I contacted the front desk. IMMEDIATELY Daniel had everything fixed & apologized and said if there was ANYTHING THAT I NEEDED to please call him.
The Restaurant was great. CJ the Waitress was fabulous. After starting out with a problem which was immediately fixed we had dinner in the Restaurant and CJ made a very good ending to our night. Wonderful Service and she went beyond the call of duty by excellent service, and desert for all. I loved the pools. There was enough that you did not feel you were right on top of each other. Also, when you walk to the beach you could either take the stairs out to the beach or walk on a sand trail so I did not have to climb the stairs.
I will stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach