Had a great visit with the family week of Aug. 24th. Place is clean. Great location. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Wanted a north side room but received a south side room. No big deal,still had a decent view of the ocean and the North Myrtle Main street area. The whole area is so laid back. Also a small amusement park 2 blocks from the hotel,which is great for younger children..Want a nice vacation in North Myrtle,start with the Avista.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach