Everything was fine. Great spot for us to stop on our way to Florida from NY. They need to update the TV,s. very hard to see the picture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Orangeburg, the Garden City of South Carolina and home of Edisto Memorial Gardens. Centrally located, Orangeburg is an area of great natural beauty, ideal climate & friendly people, famous for our Southern Charm and Heritage. A golfer's delight, a hunter paradise, a nature lover's dream, just a few reasons to visit Orangeburg County when visiting South Carolina. Our city is perfect for a mini or extended vacation, located just thirty minutes from the Capitol City of Columbia, one hour from Historic Charleston, ninety minutes from Historic Savannah & Hilton Head Island.. To accommodate all our guests, you may also select a smoking, non-smoking or wheel chair accessible guestroom or suite. If you're here for an extended stay, our suites will accommodate you with an in-room coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and much more. Relax in your room; enjoy HBO1, HBO2, HBO3 CNN, ESPN & 56 additional cable channels and eat a hot breakfast in morning with hot coffee or a glass of juice. Work at your desk, connect computer or enjoy our on-site fitness or business center. If you prefer swimming, our indoor pool is open year-round or enjoy the quaint surroundings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Orangeburg Near I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Orangeburg Hotel Orangeburg
- Howard Johnson Orangeburg
- Orangeburg Howard Johnson