This is an ok place to stop overnight. I was on my way to Flordia and made this my halfway stop. Price was right. Room was clean, front desk friendly, quick checkin and out. Did not have the breakfast that was offered. I would use htis hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Orangeburg, the Garden City of South Carolina and home of Edisto Memorial Gardens. Centrally located, Orangeburg is an area of great natural beauty, ideal climate & friendly people, famous for our Southern Charm and Heritage. A golfer's delight, a hunter paradise, a nature lover's dream, just a few reasons to visit Orangeburg County when visiting South Carolina. Our city is perfect for a mini or extended vacation, located just thirty minutes from the Capitol City of Columbia, one hour from Historic Charleston, ninety minutes from Historic Savannah & Hilton Head Island.. To accommodate all our guests, you may also select a smoking, non-smoking or wheel chair accessible guestroom or suite. If you're here for an extended stay, our suites will accommodate you with an in-room coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and much more. Relax in your room; enjoy HBO1, HBO2, HBO3 CNN, ESPN & 56 additional cable channels and eat a hot breakfast in morning with hot coffee or a glass of juice. Work at your desk, connect computer or enjoy our on-site fitness or business center. If you prefer swimming, our indoor pool is open year-round or enjoy the quaint surroundings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Orangeburg Near I-26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Orangeburg Hotel Orangeburg
- Howard Johnson Orangeburg
- Orangeburg Howard Johnson