“Overnite stop”

Super 8 Orangeburg Near I-26
Super 8 Orangeburg Near I-26
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Orangeburg
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is an ok place to stop overnight. I was on my way to Flordia and made this my halfway stop. Price was right. Room was clean, front desk friendly, quick checkin and out. Did not have the breakfast that was offered. I would use htis hotel again.

Room Tip: Fist floor is great you can park right in front of room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place was not my first choice but I got comfortable with the idea after recently staying at a Wyndham hotel. I was very impressed with the accomodations! The room was simple and it was good for doing business in the area for a few nights. Wi-fi, clean rooms and the staff was friendly with information on the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had made a reservation at another hotel but they mixed it up and didn't have a handicap accessible ( which I need) available.we drove down the street and this hotel appeared clean so we stopped. Jessica at the front desk was so sweet and helpful. She immediately looked up the accessible room and gave us a great rate. She made check in very smooth and relieved the stress of our earlier hotel mess. She asked where we were traveling and made us feel at home. Our room was quiet and very clean. The handicap bathroom was excellent, the beds were pretty firm but comfy. The only negative was when we went to breakfast there wasn't hardly anything left. We would definitely sty here again. Thanks Jessica for making our visit a good one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My daughter an I booked a room here on July 5 after having a bad experience with another hotel that day. The front desk was very nice an courteous.The room was clean, bed comfy,tv an wi-fi both worked.We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with some friends for an alumni program for state. I packed in a rush and called the front because I forgot my toothbrush and a shaving razor they supplied these materials with a smile. To make matters worse I returned home and left my credit card in the room. The staff there mailed it to me, before,I even asked for it back. Yay!! The rooms were okay nothing to complain about. I will return next year!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aunesia N
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a TERRIBLE MOTEL ! A friend referred me here because of the cheaper price and he has stayed there several time on the way to Florida.
The tub was dirty and a huge spider on the ceiling....the least of our problems. At 01:30(A.M.) we woke up to a couple standing in front of our door screaming and arguing!! I looked out the window and the parking lot had about 15 people in it having a party and people partying on the second floor walkways. This was not any kind of a bachelor party of anything, you can tell int is a local gathering place. We packed up and got in our car and left. There were 2 police cars sitting across from it and the cops were just visiting, like all the people out in the motel lot was a normal thing to them.P.S., the night manager either didn't care, or was scared to come out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple