“Great BBQ”

Ranked #18 of 103 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband wanted to have our reception at Duke's, so his mom and dad made the arrangements. They reserved the back room for us and the waitresses were great. My husband's aunt made our cake and dropped it off at Duke's and they took very good care of it. The food was outstanding.I will definitely eat here again. The only bad side to this place is its only open on weekends. :(

2  Thank eclipse100

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I Love the BBQ Pork and the Fried Chicken and the Iced tea was excellent....

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This place is always filled with people. The food is so good. I wish it was open everyday. Unfortunately it is only on Thurs-Sat. Thats the only bad thing I can say.

1  Thank Trissta G
Reviewed 16 March 2010

Ate here about two years ago and was not happy. BBQ was dried out and there were other issues about their standards.

Reviewed 25 June 2009

This location (Chestnut Street) is operated by a family with the last name of Ott. The previous reviewer (bbqman3341) must have this location confused with the Original Earl Dukes BBQ that closed several years ago (it was located on the Charleston Hwy. near the Orangeburg Hwy. Dept.).

This Dukes is located nest to the Orangeburg Fire Station, and I can't recommend it. It is bland BBQ, and I wince at the sanitation of the place. Try the Dukes BBQ on Whitman or Antley's BBQ next to House of Pizza for a real treat.

2  Thank TR_Lex