“The place was wonderful”

Review of Lone Oak

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Melissa02...
“The place was wonderful”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My mom, mother-in-law, two brother-in-laws, my husband and I enjoyed our stay at Lone Oak. It far enough away from the busy area of Myrtle Beach, but close enough for us to do our planned activities. We highly recommend Hanser House restaurant for at least one meal

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Aug 2015
We are pleased to hear how much your family enjoyed your stay at Lone Oak! Thank you for sharing!
Raleigh
Reviewed 13 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

13 Sep 2013
Lone Oak does have a relaxing location that's convenient to the beach. Glad to hear your stay was enjoyable! Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you next time!
South Carolina
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
13 Jun 2013
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay in Lone Oak! It is a great vacation rental, very popular with families. We hope to see you again very soon!
NC
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
25 May 2012
Thank you for sharing with us about your stay in Lone Oak! It truly has a wonderful location and is a favorite of many guests! Hope to see you again very soon!
Charlotte
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
17 Aug 2011
And we hope to see you again next year! We're glad you enjoyed your stay in Lone Oak - great house with very ez beach access! It sounds like your family had a wonderful time!
VA
Reviewed 28 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
28 Jul 2011
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Lone Oak! It is a wonderful home in a terrific location! Come back to see us again - soon!
MD
Reviewed 27 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
27 Jul 2011
Thank you for your review of Lone Oak - we will pass your suggestions along to the owner. In fact, we are writing you an e-mail asking for specific suggestions. We're glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing