“No where else would I stay if we return”

Review of Inlet Point 13E

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ManyMiles...
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“No where else would I stay if we return”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Everything was perfect about this condo. The location is more amazing then you can imagine. The layout of the unit is perfect for a small family. The decor is southern comfy and makes you feel right at home. The onsite amenities are very well cared for and used by us everyday (all of them - pools and crab dock). It is not easy finding a place that meets hotel level accommodations especially when looking for a smaller unit for just a family of 3 - this place exceeded that level. And the kitchen - My husband and I both love to cook - even on vacation for we love to explore local ingredients - and there was not one thing we needed. Our only complaint (and this is more of a joke for we could not think of anything else negative) - the drop ceilings. Yep that is the only negative and there is not much that can be done about that one!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The ceiling
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SC
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
22 May 2013
It's great you enjoyed this special occasion in Inlet Point 13E - we feel very privileged you entrusted us for your vacation. It really is a great condo with wonderful view - and the amenities in Inlet Point are fantastic. We hope to see you again soon (or at least for number 31!).
Cedar Grove NC
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
2 Jan 2013
We're glad you enjoyed your stay in Inlet Point 13E! The owner is indeed doing some updating in the condo - glad it was evident! We hope to see you again very soon!
Ohio
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

25 Jul 2012
We're glad you enjoyed your stay in Inlet Point 13E! It is a lovingly cared for beach condo! And, we're equally glad you enjoyed working with Litchfield Real Estate! Hope to see you back again very soon!
NY
Reviewed 12 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
12 Oct 2011
Thank you for recommending Inlet Point 13E. It is a wonderful oceanfront condo, and we're so glad you and your family had a special time here! See you again very soon!
GA
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
15 Sep 2011
We're glad you enjoyed Inlet Point 13E! You're right - after a long summer all our vacation rentals need some rest and a good, hard cleaning - more than a weekly cleaning will allow! We're glad you didn't let this spoil your vacation and we hope to see you again very soon!
VA
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
18 Aug 2011
Wow - 5 years! Thank you so very much! We're glad you enjoy Inlet Point 13E so much and the owner will be happy you have noted her upgrades! Come back to see us again very soon - or we'll see you next August for year 6!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;