“Pawleys Island Bakery is a "Guilty Pleasure".”

Pawleys Island Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A full service retail bakery and cafe open Mon-Sat 6am-6pm and Sun 6am-1pm. Wedding cakes are our specialty.
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

From the moment you enter the smells of baking, soup, breakfast sandwiches & lunch
brings me back to my childhood. 8-)
My favorites: brisket sandwich, ham/egg/cheese on hard roll.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Finally tried it. My chicken salad on a croissant was perfect! The croissant was fresh and delectable. The lettuce was REAL lettuce, not iceberg crap. My friend had the breakfast sandwich on ciabatta and it looked great. The only thing that prevented 5 stars was the macaroni salad which was the worst I have ever had. Rather than macaroni and veggies dressed with a light dressing, it was an insipid liquidy "dressing" into which the macaroni had been added.

I will definitely go back but now know what not to order.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

The best breakfast sandwich around.
2 real eggs, Taylor Ham, cheese on choice of bread. (Hard roll or croissant)
5 Star

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a great bakery, their bread is perfect and they even make their own bagels. Great selection.

1  Thank JSpro
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I don't go often here, but have on occasions. What I like most is their willingness to add to their menu if someone requests something different. I like the atmosphere as well.

1  Thank Anthony F