“A must try when you're in town!”

Get Carried Away Southern Takeout
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 April 2014

They have the most scrumptious casseroles, entrees, dips, desserts...all of it is so yummy and easy to either heat up or get it ready to serve! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Everything we bought here was the best we ever had. Far surpasses any restaurants in the area. Palmetto cheese is the best pimento cheese you will ever have (also available at the local Food Lion). Brought back to Tennessee for gifts. Best banana pudding, Oreo pudding, chicken pot pie, Mac n cheese, cornbread and on and on. Frozen and fresh ready to serve/cook items. Huge variety of Southern food, main dishes, sides and desserts. If you are staying in the area or just passing through, definitely stop in. We loved staying on Pawley's Island, but this place alone makes us want to return.

1  Thank J M
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Had not been here in a while. The place has gone down hill. Service is slow and the people are mean.

1  Thank Bigundj
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I recommend checking the specials menu and swinging by this amazing take out restaurant specializing in southern food. They step out of the "southern box" as well, for example I had their chicken parm and it was great!! In addition, make sure you pick up some Palmetto Cheese and grab some of their homemade baked goods (Sweet Potato Brownies).
Looking forward to their Shrimp & Grits this Thursday night.

1  Thank CPHVirginia
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I found out about this place via Palmetto Cheese on Facebook! As my hubby and I were going to be on vacation for 3 weeks (this past August) I thought why not! I was LUCKY to win a gift certificate from their Facebook posts. After settling into our condo @ True Blue, which is right down the street we stopped by to get some eats. Well, we not only got a chicken pot pie we heard people rave about, but also some potatoes, and of course some OMG dip and Palmetto Cheese! I had read on some posts here and FB that you do need to make sure the items for baking are completely thawed and really room temp. before baking~~that way they come out wonderful. We did have to cook the chicken pot pie a bit more, but we think it was the ovens fault. But let me tell you, it was probably the BEST POT PIE we had ever eaten! And we're from Vermont, the 'Chicken pot pie church supper capital of the US'!! It was creamy and super rick and delish, and FULL of wonderful chicken! They did NOT skimp on that chicken. And as it was a double crust even more delish! We did go back a few more times for things, and this chicken pot pie (the large) did make enough for our dinner for the 2 of us, and leftovers for lunch! Keep up the good work, and YES, I'm so glad I told everyone at True Blue back in August at the pools!! But I do know you got kinda slammed with orders 1 week... oopss!! But hey, sales are good right! So go, enjoy and find them tucked back in off the road. Enjoy good eats!

1  Thank BBQLuvR