“Excellent Choice”

Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Reviewed 1 February 2014

If you are looking for a home away from home for business or leisure travel, this is the place. Conveniently located to wonderful restaurants, clean room and linens and bathroom, smells fresh and clean, hotel and rooms are very nicely decorated and spacious. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the price was good for the benefits.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 January 2014

My wife and I were in this part of the world to visit my grandparents who were staying at the state park in their motor home. They got us a room here so that my pregnant wife did not have to sleep on a couch that would assuradly cause her some sort of pain. We stayed in Room 202 which had King size bed. The room was nice enough, you standard room at most hotels, but what set it apart was that it was clean. I can not tell you how much I enjoy a place that isnt just cleaned, but is clean.

The bed was comfortable, for a spring mattress, and the duvet kept my wife and I warm throughout the night. Their was a desk and chair for us to sit in, they were not used though. The television was nice and had a few premium channels. The bathroom was okay. Something had broken recently and you could tell they sort of patched it. There was wet caulk still in the corner. Not a huge deal. The water pressure was nice, however it took a while for the water to warm up. This, I believe, is because in that part of South Carolina, they are experiencing a bit of cold they just arent used to. The front desk was nice and courteous with a restaurant. For the off-season, the rate was a little high. You could stay at any number of places that were on the beach for as much if not cheaper. The one down side was the breakfast. It was lacking. Not a lot of choices. But, a small problem. Overall, a nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I'm From Baltimore and was in Pawleys Island for my Fathers Funeral. I didn't want to stay with family, I just wanted time alone, So I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn with my two boy's. Now they had no idea why I was there and I didn't tell no one. From the time I checked inn til I left they were wonderful. The Breakfast each morning was perfect how they paid attention too details and made sure my boys had what they needed, even when I didn't know how to operate the waffle maker, I had it beeping and thought it was broke. They came over and fixed it for me lls.. They gave me a late check out which I needed cause I had to meet with other Family members before hitting the highway back home. I would stay here again,& again if I had too. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton Inn in Pawleys Island South Caroline for everything. Mr. Greene

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlexG5
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Convenient location, nice room accommodations, quite, friendly staff, amenities, free breakfast. I'd definitely stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Myrtle Beach. Recently gone through a renovation of rooms and lobby area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank William T
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great location. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Staff was very helpful.Easy access to the areas we wanted to visit. Great for golfers. Right in the middle of Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort.We would recommend this location to friends that were looking for a nice quiet getaway.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

great beds, clean room with microwave and fridge, quiet. stayed in and enjoyed all the bowl games over NY's Day. breakfast with the daily USA today was nice. good location to all of Pawleys or up to Murrell;sinlet .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2014

An above average Hampton Inn with a lovely quiet setting that is convenient to Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island. We enjoyed our stay here very much. The breakfast was excellent. Everything at this hotel was definitely above average and I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
#4 of 6 in Pawleys Island
11 mi away
Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel
Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club

Been to Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield

Address: 150 Willbrook Blvd, Pawleys Island, SC 29585-7694
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Pawleys Island
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Price Range: £75 - £118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island