“Cleanest hotel room I've ever had the privilege of staying in!”

Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Cleanest hotel room I've ever had the privilege of staying in!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I really enjoyed my stay! They only came into our room when we wanted them to; and when they came in, they cleaned it from top to bottom. The staff went above and beyond to please us. I really felt as if they were genuinely concerned about our stay. I will stay here many many more times!

Room Tip: It's not expensive, but private and extremely clean!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
ollywood, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Hampton Pawley's Island Hampton Inn was wonderful again. Went there for a yearly golf tournament 1-24 thru 1-26-2014. The rooms were clean and the linen unbelievable. Very friendly staff. The only issue (and it was small) was that several of the breakfast items were gone by 8:30. I will definitely return.

jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

If you are looking for a home away from home for business or leisure travel, this is the place. Conveniently located to wonderful restaurants, clean room and linens and bathroom, smells fresh and clean, hotel and rooms are very nicely decorated and spacious. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the price was good for the benefits.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

King, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My wife and I were in this part of the world to visit my grandparents who were staying at the state park in their motor home. They got us a room here so that my pregnant wife did not have to sleep on a couch that would assuradly cause her some sort of pain. We stayed in Room 202 which had King size bed. The room was nice enough, you standard room at most hotels, but what set it apart was that it was clean. I can not tell you how much I enjoy a place that isnt just cleaned, but is clean.

The bed was comfortable, for a spring mattress, and the duvet kept my wife and I warm throughout the night. Their was a desk and chair for us to sit in, they were not used though. The television was nice and had a few premium channels. The bathroom was okay. Something had broken recently and you could tell they sort of patched it. There was wet caulk still in the corner. Not a huge deal. The water pressure was nice, however it took a while for the water to warm up. This, I believe, is because in that part of South Carolina, they are experiencing a bit of cold they just arent used to. The front desk was nice and courteous with a restaurant. For the off-season, the rate was a little high. You could stay at any number of places that were on the beach for as much if not cheaper. The one down side was the breakfast. It was lacking. Not a lot of choices. But, a small problem. Overall, a nice hotel.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I'm From Baltimore and was in Pawleys Island for my Fathers Funeral. I didn't want to stay with family, I just wanted time alone, So I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn with my two boy's. Now they had no idea why I was there and I didn't tell no one. From the time I checked inn til I left they were wonderful. The Breakfast each morning was perfect how they paid attention too details and made sure my boys had what they needed, even when I didn't know how to operate the waffle maker, I had it beeping and thought it was broke. They came over and fixed it for me lls.. They gave me a late check out which I needed cause I had to meet with other Family members before hitting the highway back home. I would stay here again,& again if I had too. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton Inn in Pawleys Island South Caroline for everything. Mr. Greene

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AlexG5
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Convenient location, nice room accommodations, quite, friendly staff, amenities, free breakfast. I'd definitely stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Myrtle Beach. Recently gone through a renovation of rooms and lobby area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank William T
Pawleys Island, SC, United States
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great location. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Staff was very helpful.Easy access to the areas we wanted to visit. Great for golfers. Right in the middle of Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort.We would recommend this location to friends that were looking for a nice quiet getaway.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pawleys Island
Best Western Pawleys Island
#4 of 6 in Pawleys Island
Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel
Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club

Been to Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield? Share your experiences!