“Not the Best”

Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Reviewed 19 February 2014

If you have back problems, do not stay at this hotel, you will pay for it for several days after sleeping in this bed. It is not worth it. Also, our bathroom had, what my husband said were, baby black ants crawling everywhere. It was out of control. The price is good, but it needs attention.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonpawleys, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Ms H:

I really appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn Pawleys Island as your hotel of choice. I received your comments today of the issues you had with your room. I want to personally apologize that these issues occurred in your room and that this is not acceptable. You can be assured that I have immediately addressed the issue and have taken action to resolve it.

I do want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in-place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. I am personally sorry that this was not the case during your stay with us. You can be confident that I have followed up and investigated your issues so that the next guest would not have the same problem. This is not typical of our hotel and I do sincerely apologize!

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort and cleanliness!

Parker Fox

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Hampton's do their best to accommodate patrons. Great beds, great service and super breakfast! This hotel is exceptionally clean, has good views and pleasant decor.We try to stay here every time we are in the Myrtle Beach/Pawley's Island area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We needed to stay here as our house was being painted. We live locally but always try to stay in Hampton Inns when we are on the road. Clean,comfortable and very helpful staff. There was an ice storm during our stay and they dealt with any inconvience as promptly as possible. Breakfast was not a great success as they had run out of all hot food and bread. However there was someone going to replenish food if you had the time to wait. It is a lovely location for any one visiting the area. Close to the beach and good restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Would not hesitate to stay here again. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms. Very comfortable over all. Nice restaurants next door to the hotel as well. Pawleys is a great area to vacation. would consider taking my family to stay here for a weekend. highly reccomended

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed one night at hotel. Room was very clean. Service was very good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location for dining out at nearby restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast was great. Eggs and bacon. Room was simple layout and not as good as the Morehead City room layout but it was fine and had its good points. My only complaint was that the heater gurgled sometimes and disturbed my sleep. I am a light sleeper.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I really enjoyed my stay! They only came into our room when we wanted them to; and when they came in, they cleaned it from top to bottom. The staff went above and beyond to please us. I really felt as if they were genuinely concerned about our stay. I will stay here many many more times!

Room Tip: It's not expensive, but private and extremely clean!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Hampton Pawley's Island Hampton Inn was wonderful again. Went there for a yearly golf tournament 1-24 thru 1-26-2014. The rooms were clean and the linen unbelievable. Very friendly staff. The only issue (and it was small) was that several of the breakfast items were gone by 8:30. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
#4 of 6 in Pawleys Island
11 mi away
Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel
Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club

Been to Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield

Address: 150 Willbrook Blvd, Pawleys Island, SC 29585-7694
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Pawleys Island
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Price Range: £78 - £150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island