“A good Family Vacation spot”

Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The resort is very nice. Great for a family gathering. I did expect the furniture to be more up to date. The grounds around the property was clean, the staff was friendly and it is in a great location not to crowded and not to far from the action in Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,913)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Our place was clean ,our son and grandsons really enjoyed bring close to the pool , lazy river and beach. It was a wonderful week for us. Everything close by,grocery store. Shops me and not far from stores at myrtle beach where we like to go shopping. The grounds looked nice too.

Room Tip: Summerhouse only has one bedroom and no washer dryer, seaside inn has two bedrooms, screened porch a...
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We did not stay very long but the time we did was excellent and the entire group enjoyed the stay. This age group was youth, mid-age and mature age. I do not think we could have done any better than this.

Room Tip: The villas are very nice and secluded from high noise, but the facility is located right down the st...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lisanta S
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and the service from the staff was excellent. Very quiet at night with limited foot traffic and the complex was very kid friendly. Only complaints were trouble with the wifi and the beds were very, very firm almost impossible to get comfortable on. I will definitely stay here the next time I visit Pawleys Island.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This resort is very nice and clean. I love the area. The grocery store and shops are right across the street. Our condo was a good size for a family of 5 with 3 teenagers! Rooms were clean and spacious. Condo was nicely updated and not run down or smelly. Employees were friendly. Resort is beautiful and kept up nicely. A great place to relax at pool or beach. Main pool is good for smaller children, but I felt it was a little small given the size of the resort. Teenagers used it briefly but then went to the beach. I like that some of the condos have their own separate pool as well. Overall, it was a great experience and I would go back for sure!

Room Tip: Choose newer, updated rooms. Older ones are smaller and can have a mildew smell.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michele S
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Family vacation, good location, all the bells and whistles, highly recommended!! Many restaurants close by that have great seafood, miniature golf, golfing, beach, pool, hot tub, amusement parks for the kids.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My family members were coming home to Florence for a quick visit, they wanted a few days at the beach. Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort was able to accommodate a three night stay in a condo setting within a minutes walk to the beach.

Although I grew up in North Myrtle Beach and still own property there, I wanted to select an area that was not choked with tall hotels and still had some native trees left. This area reminds me of the Sea Islands of Georgia.

I usually do all my reservations on the web, but I called in and got valuable information that put me closer to the beach than I would have if I had tried to do it by myself on the web. Housekeeping visited daily, so it was more liek a hotel experience than a typical condo rental, which helped for such a short stay.

Room Tip: Because this is a huge complex with both golf course and beach access, phoning in my reservation hel...
1  Thank WWSFlorenceSC
Hampton Inn Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area
Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club
6 mi away
Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East

Been to Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort

Address: 14276 Ocean Hwy, 2 mi north of Pawleys Island (Drawer 320, Pawleys Island, SC 29585-4829
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Pawleys Island
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
Price Range: £54 - £203 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Litchfield Beach & Golf Hotel Pawleys Island