Room was pretty good and looked like it had been updated recently. Only complaints were sand in the bed, (I assume it wasn't rinsed out in the wash as sheets were fresh) and the floor always felt dirty to our bare feet even though we ran a provided Swifter a couple of times. Unit was oceanfront on first floor and I'd suggest if you want a good view to go onto the higher floor. Unit had a full size fridge and microwave but it would have been nice if a small stove had been provided. There was plenty of room for it. The employees were most courteous and helpful and I'd give them an excellent rating. Beach was nice and not crowded. This was a great area and was the only hotel type of property in the area. Overall I'd rate our stay as pretty good and I would return to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island