“hands down the best”

Perrone's Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Menu is world cuisine with a Mediterranean focus. Craft cocktail bar with a ridiculous liquor selection. 100+ beers. Incredible wine list. In-house aged usda prime beef. Sous vide cooking. Separate Tapas and small plates menu from around the world. Fresh proteins, not frozen. Local fish and beef, wild only salmon in season (NO FARM RAISED FISH!). Berkshire and Iberico pork. Organic, all natural, no growth hormones, no additives. Many gluten free choices.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

we called and asked about the menu. the chef said he would cook my filet sous vide if thats what i wanted. when i got to the restaurant he had it on my table cooking for me. showing off. i loved it. the fliet pulled apart with my fork. my wife had the special for the night a local grouper sous vide with butter poached shrimp. we tried to lick our plates clean lol. it was so so good. its a must try!!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Wonderful food and service. Will definitely go back, highly recomended! Excellent appetizers. Unique food preparation style - food is good with nice presentation. Fine for children too.

1  Thank travelnm0m
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wow! We ate dinner here one night and were super impressed with the menu, the service, the food, and all! A couple of days later, we heard someone suggest trying them for lunch, so we did --- the Reuben is to die for!!! The leanest, tastiest corned beef I've ever had! It was superb! And the duck fat fries were heavenly! The only "bad" thing is that we couldn't eat all of it! :)
We come to Litchfield a couple of times a year and are happy to add this to the top of our rotation of must-do dining spots! Thanks, Perrone's for two awesome meals! I'm looking forward to many more!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Comfortable parking

Hostess is friendly and attentive.
Music selection was groovy

Really nice bar area and cool Art Deco seats. The checkered floor is a plus to the ambiance.

Fortunate if me I got to meet the owner.

Bar tender was helpful and friendly

The food. Great selections.
Wine list was extensive.

Loved the Greek salad.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I've been here many times, since we visit the Pawleys area every year. This is a favorite lunch spot to stop in and grab a glass of wine and some food. Favorites include the mussels, crabcakes, and chicken salad sandwich. I also love their prepared foods section...the orzo is delicious. It's a nice little treat during a week at the beach.