“Not our first visit...”

Island Bar & Grill Pawleys
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cedar Grove Ln.
Transit: Free Shuttle Service for large groups !
Description: Island Bar & Grill is a full-service restaurant and bar that is located in the Village Shops in the heart of Pawleys Island, SC. We are just seconds from the Hammock Shops and have been here since 2007. You’ll feel right at home at IBG Pawleys, with our friendly staff and outstanding food! Come enjoy our outdoor patio where we host live bands throughout the year and most major sports packages shown on the outdoor TV’s. Watch your favorite sports teams in our main dining room and in our upstairs sports bar on one of our 30 TVs. Each and every guest that walks into our establishment is considered family, and our intention is to provide the best, most friendly service possible. Our team believes that whether you are a local or just visiting our great area, you deserve nothing but the best. IBG Pawleys is pleased to announce that we’ve completed our renovations and look forward to welcoming you! The upstairs sports bar is now The 19th Hole at IBG. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest events and specials! Links on the top right of the screen. We’d love for you to tag us on social media using #IBGPawleys and #The19thHoleAtIBG if you’re visiting. Our bands are in full swing, 5 nights a week through the summer, and we have Karaoke moving to Monday nights through the summer with #DJJessieJames. We’re always happy to entertain groups, so please let us know if you’ll be in the area and how we can help you! Please come in and visit us soon; we think you'll be glad that you did. - Doug & Angie Doolittle, co-owners
Irmo, South Carolina
“Not our first visit...”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

...and will not be the last. Come through Pawley's couple times a year and always try to get over to IB&G. Usually there on business. Had the privilege to be served this last visit, evening of October 29, 2013, at the bar by Kim. Very professional. Handled all at the bar folks and her waitresses and waiters with care, poise and speed. She was a pleasure to be around. Thanks, Kim! You made our evening.

• Visited October 2013
IslandBarandGrill, Owner at Island Bar & Grill Pawleys, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thanks for the great review. Greatly appreciated !

(Owner)

“Great food and environment”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

This is a place where anyone would like to eat.. the best oysters i have ever had! Everything that i tried on the menu is good. They also have an attentive staff for all ur needs. Overall one of the best places in pawelys island to enjoy for food, drinks, and entertainment on their huge back deck outside. I highly recommend this place!

Thanks for the great review. Greatly appreciated !

(Owner)
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Island Bar and Grill for fun and relaxation”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

During the summer, we try to get to the Island Bar and Grill on each Tuesday when we can. They have good food specials and a great band playing (The Fourclosures) . We go there when we can with friends and enjoy the music with light food, and a couple of brews. It is a real local place for families and fun place to dance. You are never disappointed when you attend and the service is friendly and fast.

Visited October 2013
IslandBarandGrill, Owner at Island Bar & Grill Pawleys, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thanks for the nice review & for taking the time. It's greatly appreciated ! Hope to see you again soon !

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere, Great food, Great time.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I recently moved down to South Carolina from up north and had no idea where I should go for a good meal. As I was driving down Highway 17 I saw a big sign that read in red neon lighting "Welcome to the Island Bar and Grill." It got my attention so I decided to stop in and check it out. I ordered the Rodeodilla which is a quasadilla with chicken and bbq sauce. It was cooked to absolute perfection, the waitress was attentive and friendly, made me feel like I was back home. I really enjoyed the fact that once I told her my name she never forgot it. The beer was cold and the people were friendly. I met with the owner Anthony Caywood who offered a tour of the bar. It was so nice to meet a genuine owner who takes pride in his place and shows it off. Upstairs was like a sports fans dream. I counted 15 tvs, all with a different game on. A pool table, and a friendly bar tender. Everything about my experience here was wonderful and I would highly recommend you bring your friends and family. I was also told that they have been non smoking downstairs as of September 1st which i thought was just fantastic.

Mill Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
“excellent”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

we come from PA for bike week and stumbled upon this place this year and have been there every day. the burger sliders were fresh (rolls/burger) and tasty. met some of the best people, the employees and bar tenders very friendly and professional. the environment is layed back and the "man cave" is one of a kind.... thanks Anthony! ;-)