“One of the best golf courses in the nation”

Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic plantation-style club recognized by both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine as one of the "Top 100 Courses You Can Play."
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We played 5 courses while in the Myrtle Beach area - Grande Dunes, Tidewater, TPC at MB, Barefoot Love & Caledonia. All 5 of us ranked Caledonia as our favorite. It was as beautiful as any course I have played. Don't miss playing this one of you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Great venue looking over the marsh and 18th green at Caledonia. Only open for breakfast and lunch. We go for lunch and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I must admit - Caledonia has grown on me over the years. The course is not too long for women except this week when it was wet and cart path only. The course is in great shape. It has some challenging holes where you need to be able to place your drive in order to see or reach the green and #18 seems to always eat my lunch!

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and sons had a good round of golf, and food after was good but nothing special. Waitress wouldn't look us in the eye.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and I arrived amid cloudy skies and an intermittent rain but the course was in pristine shape with fast, did I say fast, greens.

From the rustic clubhouse to the immaculate fairways and the quick drying and true greens we had a terrific time.

If you are going to play one course in Myrtle Beach then Caledonia is the one to play. It is worth the cost and bring a camera.

Brooks Hipgrave