“My mom says "The best burger she's ever had"”
Review of Sam's Corner 3 - CLOSED

Sam's Corner 3
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Greensboro, North Carolina
“My mom says "The best burger she's ever had"”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My mother and I stayed at The Litchfield Inn just three days ago. On our first day in the area we were looking for somewhere to eat and came across Sam's Corner. This was a new restaurant for us. We stopped and went inside. After looking at the menu (which was expensive) my mother decided on the cheeseburger, fry and pepsi. The service was very quick. While in the car driving back to the hotel my mother begin eating and she was oooohhhing and awwwinng. My mother said this was the best burger she's ever had. She described it as tasteful, juicy, real beef being use, seasoned and delicious. Cost was no longer a concern for her. ;)

• Visited June 2014

Midwest USA
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had chili dogs, fries and milkshakes. It was all terrible from the hard buns to the small hotdogs and the lukewarm 'chili' and ice cream and milk with chunks of ice. There are better places to eat than this tourist trap. We should have known better.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank eyelive2travel
Garden City Beach, South Carolina
“Great food and great fun”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

i come here all the time and get great food and service, i always enjoy the people working their , its is always clean and laid back. the best part is their open 24 hours ! the prices are not that bad as people would say or think. Its the same way if you went anywhere else in the area.I would advise you to come try it and hope you i see what i see when i say its the best place in the area. and they don"t have just hot dogs they have other things too like the ocean burger and other great burgers so give it a try and trust me you'll love it !

• Visited May 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick hot dog. They must have them specially made to get a dog that skinny. It would take three to come close to a normal size hot dog. It just is not worth the money. They obviously are there to catch the tourists.

Visited April 2014
United States
“Famous....for what????”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Famous for being overly priced and poor quality of food. My hubby and I stopped in Sunday afternoon. No one in the place(should have been a sign). We ordered a regular hot dog, a foot long hot dog and two small drinks.…$12 bucks! My husband said his foot long was the skinniest hot dog he's ever seen. He said the chili sauce was not good. My bun was hard, tasted stale.

There was only one guy working. He ran the cash register, was texting on his cell and then went and made our food. He did NOT wash his hands or wear gloves. My husband used restroom and told me it was really nasty. This coming from a guy. I will NEVER go back!