“Pretty good slice ”

Old School Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Port Royal
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I ordered a large supreme pizza and it was delicious. Just a little soggy in the middle.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Our visit for lunch was great! The owner was very kind and let us in a few minutes earlier than opening time & promptly took our order. She cooked it herself and oh my goodness! Definitely a great place to bring family or friends.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Old school NY pizza. AMAZING! one of the two pizza places in Port Royal, but really the ONLY option.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Im not big on Pizza but I can say I really enjoy this pizza its a nice place and nice people I would recommend this for Pizza in Beaufort

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Not sure what makes it "New York" style, because it seemed to lack the seasonings I associate with NY Style. I mean, it's fairly decent pizza, but in my opinion, it is overpriced.