“Good for a night”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good for a night”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We had a family event that brought us to Richburg. The staff at the Comfort Inn was very nice. The location is right off I-77 and convenient to run up the road to Rock Hill for better dining selections. As for the hotel, I was surprised to return to our room at 4:00pm and no maid service had come. I called the front desk and they sent someone. The door to the fitness center was locked and no one could open it. The manager did come later in the morning with the key, but I was on my way. The breakfast room was super crowded. I ate standing up. I had to call once the credit card bill came because there was an incorrect charge.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sally S
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Thank you for your comment. We are glad you took the time out to let us know how your stay was with us. We are glad you enjoyed our accommadations, sorry to hear about our exercise room was not available for you and the size of our lobby/breakfast area didnt meet your expectations. But we strive to give our customers our very best and we take all comments into consideration. Thank you again for staying with us and hope your next stay with us will be just as good as your last stay. Hope to see you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The service here sucks. The breakfast was cold the front desk manager "vicki" was really rude and hateful!! The whole place smelled of smoke but is smoke free what a joke of a hotel! Who pays 79.99 for a hotel in a town with nothin in it

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank comfortinnsuck
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thanks for your review. I am very suprised to hear that your stay with us was so diappointing and you were not satisfied with the service that you received from us. I do apologized for the service you were rendered by my staff and I. I want to also apologize for any misconduct on my part if you feel that I offeneded you in some kind of way. We strive to make each and every guest stay with us as comfortable as possible, but as far as our policies we have to stand by. If you choose to stay with us again, I personally will make sure you have a great stay. Have a great day and hope to see you in the near future.

Travellers are raving about these Richburg hotels

Ligonier, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We found this hotel to be extremely clean, quiet & comfortable. Right off I77, it is also very convenient. We usually stay in Rock Hill but all rooms were booked. Richburg is about 30 mi. south of Charlotte NC. The towels were abundant, the bathroom spotless & the breakfast MORE than adequate. The lobby area is very small but cozy & the PC available to guests did NOT have sticky keys (YEA!). The beds were also very comfortable. The fee for our dog was $20 but we felt it was worthwhile for the cleanliness of the hotel. The outside of the hotel could use a little sprucing up. By the way, try the Omelet House across the street. Really good omelets & they have takeout.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Threese
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Used this hotel as a stop over on our way down to Hilton Head. I have to say the staff was so friendly and sweet. The hotel was a typical COmfort Inn, clean comfortable, convenient. Breakfast was good and because the staff was all so friendly so were the guests. It really was a great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 21 January 2013

stayed at this location and it was marvelous.. the rooms are a little more expensive than the other holels nearby but once i walked in i saw why..i mean, you get what you pay for.cheap hotel means cheap service, halfway cleaned rooms and no telling what else..so the fact that this location is a little more pricey than others clearly shows why!!(you're definately getting your moneys worth here)...another great thing is that the rooms are located INSIDE the building so no worries when you check in late at night. I am pleasantly surprised by just how nice it was and plan on visiting again...

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 19 January 2013

clean, good service, the bed was comfortable and the pillows soft. the cleanliness was outstanding and the customer service was excellent...would recommend eating at a little place across the street called the country omlet. If you've never been there its the place to go. overall my eperience was wonderful and i will be coming back to this location for years to come.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Comfort Inns vary quite a bit. Some are great, some are dumps and some are in between. This place was great. Right off I79 enroute to Florida, this location was modern, updated and clean. The rooms appeared to have new TV's, bathroom fixtures, bedding and office chairs. The staff were helpful in suggesting a classic southern cooking place across the highway (between McDonalds and Taco Bell) called The Front Porch. Do eat there if you need lunch or dinner. The only downside is there is nothing else nearby, so the hotel is a little isolated. Good for road trip stop overs, but that's it.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
Days Inn Richburg
#2 of 22 in Rock Hill
Quality Inn Lancaster
Quality Inn Lancaster
#2 of 3 in Lancaster

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!