“Very nice place to stay. Would recommend.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
Sarasota, Florida
“Very nice place to stay. Would recommend.”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The hotel is easy to find, has plenty of places to eat around it, was clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The internet seemed a little slow, but was sufficient.

Nice place. I will stay again if I am in the area.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for taking time out to let us know how your stay was with our hotel, Im so glad you enjoyed it, our goal is to satify all of our guest in any form we can. Thank you and hope to see you soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lutz, Florida
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I am an elite member and upon arrival the desk clerk was outside by a tree smoking. I registered, no recognition of elite status was indicated; no bottle of water, did not offer late check out.

In the bathroom the next morning started killing baby roaches that were crawling on the floor, the bottom of the bath tub is stained

The wifi that this hotel offers is as slow as snail mail, I plgged in with a wire as well and was unable to conduct business due to the poor connection speed.

Room Tip: You can put as much lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
I'm glad you took the time out to let us know how your stay was, We extend our deepest apology and we strive to make each and every stay as comfortable as possible. Again we apologize that your stay was not what you expected and we do thank you for being a loyal Choice member.

Travellers are raving about these Richburg hotels

Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised by everything at this motel. The staff was pleasant and accommodating; the room was spacious, comfortable and clean; and the breakfast was far more than Continental. This would definitely be our go-to place in the Richburg-Chester area. Located on Route 9, it's also convenient to I-77.

Room Tip: Room 138 was great.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for letting us service your hotel needs, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you come again real soon. At Comfort Inn we strive to make each and every guest stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Thank you
Ruskin, Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel several times on our trips from Florida to Ohio as we like to be south of Charlotte due to weekday traffic. We always forget that this exit lacks restaurants and we should be staying in Rock Hill.

That being said, the hotel is typical of a Comfort Inn. Decent bed, clean room and possibly a new shower in this one. I am always disappointed when I am given a room near the elevator when a hotel appears very empty. Also, many times in the fall when we have stayed here, we are given a room with a balcony which doesn't serve any purpose, but it would have been great to have one this time of year.

Not being much of a breakfast person, the yogurt and coffee work for me, but there is usually a variety of items. Breakfast is over at 9, which seems early for those weary travelers, but it's what they do.

For those of you that use a GPS and are heading south on 77, turn right off the exit ramp, not left as your GPS will tell you. It happens to us every time as we forget and you have to go up and make a U-Turn.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for taking time out to let us know how your stay was with us. I apologize that your stay was not acceptable to your standards. I hope you come again and we will make your stay more enjoyable.
Riner, Virginia
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I chose this hotel on a whim after being exhausted from a 12 hour road trip during the Fourth of July weekend. As a Choice Hotels member, I assumed that the stay would be free since I have accumulated over 100,000 points in my account. Unfortunately, the high cost of $40.00 for my two dogs negated the free night! I was assigned to a pet friendly room that had an awful musty smell! The old air conditioner was struggling immensely. I immediately called to inquire, but no one answered the front desk. I gave it three hours before calling again. The desk clerk suggested that she take a look for herself. "Perhaps we should give it another twenty minutes..." I chimed in that enough time had already been given... We were relocated to the pet friendly room across the hall with the NEW air conditioner. At that point, I wondered...why were we not offered that room to begin with? Sadly, this presumed free night cost me $142.00! I paid for a safe that was arbitrarily in the room, a ridiculously high pet fee, and a one nights stay even though I had hundreds of thousand of points! As a Choice Hotels member, I apparently should have known that I was supposed to book my room ahead of time.... Strangely enough, the desk clerk trained by the hotel was not even aware of the protocol herself! All in all, I am convinced....the better "Choice" would have been to continue driving...

Room Tip: Inquire about a room with an updated air conditioner.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
I'm glad you took the time to let us know how your stay was. I apologize for if you felt that the service you were rendered was not satisfying but there are policy that have to be carried out. The desk clerk on duty was a new hire, and there are a lot of information they are trained to do. On both parts a desk clerk and cp members should know how points are operated and how the procedure works, not making excuses all cp members that have a numerous amount of points have to contact Choice to get their free nights and Choice contact us before you check in any Choice Hotel, planned or not planned across the world. I send out my up most apology on your stay with us, I hope I didn't make you feel as though you did anything wrong, but just wanting to let us know in the future how the points work. Sorry again and have a nice day.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is the best of the best for this exit I have seen yet and I have tried them all here within the past 2 years except for the super 8 , I have not stayed there yet. The rooms are clean and beds sleep good.
They do have a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs , waffles, cereals, fruits and pastries. There is a workout room , a nice pool. and freindly staff. Prices are higher than the other hotels I've stayed at off exit 65, but rooms are much nicer.

Room Tip: They do not have an elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for taking time out to let us know how your stay was with us. Im so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, we strive on all occasions to make sure each and every stay is pleasant and comfortable. Thank you and come again soon.
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I usually don't stay at pet friendly hotels, but this one was a nice surprise. The room was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Along with the expected mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot, the room also had a love seat, coffee table, and big screen TV to add to the feeling of home. The room looked newly carpeted and the price was reasonable. Damage to the large tub, one bedside table, and the sheers kept it from being perfect, but it was a very good stay with a great night's sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
vicki j, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for taking time out to let us know how your stay was. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope you come again real soon. Thank you we strive to make each and every stay as pleasant and comfortable for all of our guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
Motel 6 Richburg
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
Hampton Inn Rock Hill
#1 of 22 in Rock Hill
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rock Hill

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!