“Pretty Impressive for an overnight.”
Review of Relax Inn Richburg

Relax Inn Richburg
Relax Inn Richburg
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
London, Canada
“Pretty Impressive for an overnight.”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We needed a place to stay overnight as we were heading from London, Ontario to Charleston SC. We didn't get there until 10pm but were quite surprised with the service we recieved! The Lady ( I think her name was Dina ) was very polite and answered all questions we asked. We needed a place to eat and she had a map specifically of the road and where the good places were. On top of that, she told us if we showed our reciept, we could get a discount at certain places. We did this and recieved the discount.

The room itself was fine for what we needed. The TV worked great, shower worked great and the bed was good enough for a nights sleep.

Overall for price, service and what we needed a job well done!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wayner76

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Eustis, Florida, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I checked in after 1:00 AM and the lady at the desk was very accommodating. We were able to get a ground floor room (which is important to my brother, whose mortal enemy is stairs), non-smoking, and a pair of beds. Upon finishing my check-in, the woman informed me that the restaurant next door would be delivering breakfast sandwiches to our room in the morning. We chose our preferred sandwiches and picked a delivery time.

On the downside, there were roaches in the room (but, they were small and friendly). The door to the room would not close and lock correctly (but, we rigged a chair against the door). It could have been cleaner, but for the price we paid was very low. As a frequent visitor to cheap interstate hotels, I know that you get what you pay for.

The service was great; the room left a little to be desired.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank roadwarrior1983

Travellers are raving about these Richburg hotels

wv
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We arrived very late, with a reservation. Upon checking in, I was told that the room rate quoted me was wrong, and I was charged more than quoted, despite having the name of who I spoke with and the time of day and date. Then after overcharging me, they gave me the lower value room. We were too tired to argue, and prepared to go to bed. The motel had people walking around late at night, I did not feel very safe. The room was filthy, all the fixtures were stained and dirty looking. The carpet was unvacuumed. The non working refrigerator ran noisily all night long. There were dirt piles in the bathroom. Towels were thin and sparse. The blanket was so pilled and dingy looking that we slept with a sheet only and our own pillows. Soap was the smallest, hardest sliver I have ever seen in a package. Would never stay here again, would rather sleep in my car. I plan to dispute the overcharge with my credit card.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank billie b
McIntosh, Fl
Reviewed 28 March 2012

If you're looking for an affordable room to sleep in for awhile and folks who understand the meaning of working class people, then this is the place to stay. We won't hesitate to stop by again. It was a pleasant suprise!! Plus you get a USEFUL 10% discount to local shops & resturants as a bonus, how often does that happen??

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lisa P
richburg
Reviewed 27 February 2012

the hotel is great, i loved the stay and the rooms are clean, nice beds to sleep on. there is stores and food places near by to walk over to, so it was a Great Stay. I would recommend coming to this hotel in richburg and stay. The employees are nice and when you need something they'll get it done for you.

Room Tip: i'd choose anyroom. most of the rooms are nice, but i'd perfer a downstairs room.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank william k
Ridgeway
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Stayed here 1 night on my way to Florida....bathroom was in sad shape, dirty tub, water stained walls, toilet did not work properly, water drained out and had to flush twice, only a small wafer of hand soap, carpet was dirty, although a non-smoking room there was an odour to it that suggested it had once been a smoking room.
Room was over priced even with coupon for the quality you receive...stayed at a HoJo later on and was less expensive and a 8/10 room.
Few restaurants in immediate area and after driving 10 hours I was not in the mood to drive any more.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
OHIO
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We were going to florida, we pick this hotel because of the coupon book we picked up at the welcome center. The hotels is a nice cozy hotel.The rooms were good. They did not have continental breakfast, but the money we saved we ate at the restaurants beside the hotel had a great meals. I would stay here again on the way back we saved almost $20.00 on our night.

Room Tip: We got a king size room for the same price as a two double bed
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LISASPARROW
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
#7 of 22 in Rock Hill

Been to Relax Inn Richburg? Share your experiences!