“Worst Hotel Stay Ever” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Richburg
Richburg
“Worst Hotel Stay Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were tired from driving and the only room available was filthy. The boxspring of one of the beds had some kind of body fluid stain on the side. This totally grossed me out and I was unable to sleep and couldn't feel comfortable even pulling the covers over me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Maneklal P, General Manager at Super 8 Richburg/Chester Area, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry your stay with us was unpleasant. We work hard to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible and I hate that you did not enjoy your stay. We do have mattress protection covers on our bed to keep any beverages that may have been spilled off the mattress itself. I do apologize if something was on your mattress that caused your stay to be unpleasant. We have recently checked all our beds to ensure that they are protected and stain free.
M.s. Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Galena, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

There were some strange goings-on throughout the night at this hotel. People were in and out of rooms and cars were in and out. Very noisy most of the night. The room was o.k. Pillows were lousy. We won't be back..

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Maneklal P, General Manager at Super 8 Richburg/Chester Area, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
I do apologize that you felt uncomfortable staying with us. At the moment our town is in the middle of adding a new restaurant,and we have multiple stay over guest in the hotel as a result. That causes a high volume in hotel traffic. The guest all have different work times and each guest runs their errands ,as they stay on a long term bases at the moment, at different times throughout the evening. I do apologize for any misconceptions this may have caused. I assure we are a very safe hotel,and the hotel property has a full surveillance system.
I apologize again,
M.S. Patel

Travellers are raving about these Richburg hotels

Richburg
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Ungodly disgusting. After finding something to wedge under the stoppers in the sink and bath tub so they would stay up I then had to scrub the black out of the tub before I felt comfortable showering with shoes on. Bed sheets appeared to be rags that did not include a fitted sheet. After dealing with the room I felt that eating breakfast at a gas station was a better idea than even trying the complimentary breakfast. NEVER AGAIN SUPER 8.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Maneklal P, General Manager at Super 8 Richburg/Chester Area, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
I am sorry that you had so many problems with your stay. I have spoken with housekeeping since reading your review about reporting important things that need to be looked at in a room such as the stoppers in sinks not staying in place and various other item that they may over look but a guest most certainly may not. We have also decided to do daily room checks after our house keepers are finished to ensure that the rooms a properly clean.We do not normally have a problem with them as we have hired a new staff,but given your review we feel that it would be better do to these routine checks as you pay to stay in a clean,comfortable room. We hope to see you again in the future and give us another try and if you contact me personally I will be more then happy to give you a discounted rate for the opportunity to serve you better.
M.S. Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richburg
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 22 in Rock Hill
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 7 in Richburg

Been to Super 8 Richburg/Chester Area? Share your experiences!