See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Room was clean, staff super helpful and courteous, great location right off of Interstate 77. Plenty of good restaurant options nearby. Quick drive from Charlotte Airport if you're heading south and need a quick stopover.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Ok so it's a little more than a little rough around the edges. I've stayed in many places much rougher than here. My room was clean, the air con was great, and there is a 'Waffle House' next store. What else could one ask for at @ 50.00usd a night? There was some sort of football program in Rock Hill and all the major chains were sold out for 50 miles.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel is rough, and my non-smoking room smelled like a 1960's pool hall. Beer left in fridge from previous visitor, soiled furniture, and the bed left me with a backache. One night here is enough.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2016

The rooms were dirty,the carpet was so bad that my white socks were black after walking from door to washroom. The staff was on a personal call and never stopped the whole time I was checking in, am a choice hotel point college tor, the check in was not done correctly and was reported as a no show. The breakfast was alright if you want to eat with contractors that are working at the hotel. This is not one of the places I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I wish I could review the econo lodge but can't since they were already fully booked by time I made my reservation. Your service lied to me and said it was available even though it wasn't. To make matters worse I was not contacted about your company's mistake until 2 days before I needed the room. I booked it 8 days before I needed it. 6 days of incompetence on your part caused me to have to look for an alternate hotel at the last moment when nearly everywhere was now full. I had to stay an extra 20 miles farther away from my event due to your mistake. The customer service was terrible as I could not understand the person on the phone. I repeatedly asked to speak to a supervisor and was refused. Due to my terrible experience I will never use your service again and will recommend to anyone who asks to avoid your company like the plague. Have a nice day.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business