Econo Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$85
US$66
Travelocity
US$135
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2010

I didn't check reviews on this hotel and will never stay in one that I haven't checked out. I wore my socks to bed because walking on the carpet and in the bathroom scared me.
The breakfast room is very small, decent breakfast but they ran out of orange juice.
The Comfort Inn was very full so that should tell you something. Pool not open, probably because of the terrible pollen.
Sundays few restaurants are open. Jasper's was closed not sure if it was because of Easter or they just weren't open on Sunday.
We went all the way back to the last exit in GA for a meal.
SC and GA do not sell liquor on Sunday.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bomac114
Reviewed 9 October 2009

this was only one of four quality inns i would not recommend. It was still value at $52 but just! Bit run down, small rm, says it is newly reno but coudldn't see it. small bkst rm with passable continental bkst.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2009

It didn't bother me that the clock didn't work, or that they booked us next to really noisy people, or even that the toilet ran for 20 minutes after we flushed. It didn't really even bother me that the ceiling could have fallen in at any moment or that the bathroom floor was disgusting. Believe it or not, what did it for me was that even on "stop" the air WOULD NOT TURN OFF. We almost froze to death. It was so bad that I finally had to put the heat on. We did not get good sleep whatsoever. The room did it's job of a place to sleep for the night and a place to shower, but don't expect anything more.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2009

. It was very dark , old, lack of security other than a chain on the door , Most of the lights didn't work. I told the desk on the way out but don't know if it got fixed. The whole place needs a make over. I read reviews on Trip Advisor and most said it was a good place to stay. We were afraid to take off our shoes and worried about the safety of our car and persons. I realize it was $60 for a night at the senior rate. It was in the middle of nowhere, next to I-95 so it shouldn't cost much. But still, I would hesitate staying at any Quality Inn ever again. To check in at night, you couldn't get in the lobby, you had to hand your credit card through a space at the window. The breakfast room was nasty and the food unappealing in appearance and taste. Never go there.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2009

Pros:
Nice grounds. Easy check-in and check-out. Conveniently located. Lots of pillows. A/C works well.

Cons:
Only lukewarm water in the evening, only cold water in the morning. Wi-fi (still) not working. No mattress pad on bed. Breakfast area inadequate in size for the number of people trying to use it (we went elsewhere). Carpet in the room was totally, disgustingly filthy! Upholstered chairs in breakfast area and in lobby also dirty. Some fixtures in room are rusty. Sloppy paint job last time it was done.

I stopped at the Comfort Inn as I was leaving and asked a guest about the cleanliness of the Comfort Inn. She said that it was very clean. I believe that it would be worth the few extra dollars to stay there rather than the Quality Inn.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple