“Thoroughly Impressed with this Property”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ridgeland
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We've been on the road from Florida to NC to NY to Maryland back down to Florida in a week and wanted a halfway point on the way back. Quality Inn Suites in Ridgeland is just off of I95, which was our goal. Honestly, it's right there off the highway! To stick to our budget we stayed at Comfort Suites, etc. Well, this is now a Quality Inn Suites, and we wished we had found it long ago. It has the roomest accommodations. Two pools! GREAT Breakfast in the morning, which stays open until 10am. Everybody is Super Friendly. I would absolutely recommend this place, and I am a Travel Agent. Great AAA rates, so don't forget to ask. Totally, totally roomy for my party of 4. I loved it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Leilani M

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed here while on the way back up to NY from Florida. I checked in about midnight without any problem and Pearl the clerk was very nice! Got a good rate for a quick stay...only about 8 hours. This hotel had a name change to Quality Inn, and evidently they must have made some improvements, because this property to me was rally nice. The room was clean and spacious as well as being nicely furnished. The bathroom was big enough also, unlike the Quality Inn in Hollywood, Florida which had a tiny bathroom, and that place was very run down. Not this location though. I can't comment on the breakfast though, I only had a cup of coffee and some juice. What really impressed my however, was the way the lobby looked. Very nice decor and the indoor pool looked fantastic! They also have a nice looking outdoor pool. I had no problem with any exterior noises from other rooms which someone commented on. I wish more hotels looked like this one.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Neal F
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Stayed here Tuesday, May 28, 2013 on our way north from SW Florida to Maine. Have stayed here many times before and it just doesn't change...easy off/on from I95, reasonable breakfast, pet friendly, quiet...if you remember to ask for room away from the "highway"..average stay!! As far as dinner next door at Jacob's Porch........think twice and look elsewhere.

Room Tip: On the back away from I95............
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We stopped here after driving for 15 hours, so we were exhausted. Being that tired, I should have been able to sleep, but it's like the walls and door weren't even there. I could *clearly* hear the tv in the next room, and it was POURING out and hearing the rain hit the ground I thought the door was open, but there was a huge gap under it so I guess it kind of still was open. The only way I got some sleep was to make sure the fan was set to "on", roll up toilet paper to stick in my ears, and cover both ears with pillows. On the plus side- there's a mini fridge/freezer which was nice to keep our drinks cold for the rest of the drive down to FL the next day, and we weren't expecting much for breakfast but it was actually pretty good (bigger than usual variety for a "free" breakfast and my husband said the eggs were very good) and the lady taking care of it was very nice and attentive.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Loves the indoor pool which our room was directly across from. We got a handicapped room and the very accomodating. Breakfast was awesome with a great selection. Very restful stay, quite and will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Inside rooms give you the feeling of being outdoors by palm trees. Nice breakfast, nice people. Right off the highway makes it very easy to "come & go". Allows pets, so that is always a plus for us! Unfortunately, not many restaurants to walk to.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite upgrade
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

It's a clean, friendly, well-run motel with wi-fi and a decent breakfast buffet (hot and cold cereals, bagels and pastries, fruit juice, coffee both decaf and regular, milk, eggs, etc.), close to the Interstate. Pet friendly, so we get to bring our dog. Best of all, there's a lovely restaurant behind the motel, Jasper's Porch, where we receive a 10% discount if we tell them we're staying at the motel. Jasper's Porch has a real porch, right beside the river, where we enjoy our fine Southern meal served by a very nice wait staff. It's a high spot on the long drive between New England and Florida. We plan the trip to arrive there before 5 so there's time to freshen up and enjoy a relaxed dinner before turning in. Rooms are comfortable and getting off to an early start the next day is easy. I understand there are attractions in the area that people traveling more leisurely would enjoy, but we haven't taken the time to check them out.

Room Tip: All rooms equally acceptable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tinyblonde
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgeland
Best Western Point South
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
#4 of 12 in Hardeeville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Hardeeville-Hilton Head

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!