“Took a chance and was not disappointed......”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Bella

Pizza Bella
Ranked #18 of 31 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Easley, South Carolina
“Took a chance and was not disappointed......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

We were driving to Orlando over President's Day weekend. I usually look at TA for the mom and pop type meal stops. In this case, we were most likely going to eat in northern Georgia but just decided to hop off here and take a chance.

Two adults and 3 kids, all had the buffet and a drink. Total with tip was $50. Pizza has a really good taste. The crust and sauce were both very good. There were 4 choices of pizza on the buffet. The buffet also had fried chicken and country style steak. The 2 vegetables were peas and mac n cheese. They also had little biscuits, drizzled with honey. The mac n cheese was the only disappointment....it was getting near the bottom of the pan should have been replaced. The salad bar was decent. Ice cream cones for dessert.

Would stop here again. The overall experience was around an 88 on a scale of 100.

Server basically took the drink order and kept the drinks filled.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank abcjjl

LowCountry of South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good lunch buffet. Excellent salad bar! Great overall value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

My son and I ate there today for lunch and had the buffet. It was very good and we both really enjoyed it! The pizza was very good and I enjoyed the variety. The salad bar toppings were plentiful and fresh! We really enjoyed our experience today and look forward to visiting the buffet more often. Thanks! :)

• Visited December 2011
Massapequa, New York
“Good Pizza, Great Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

My family and I stopped here for Dinner while traveling to Orlando for vacation. It is a sit down, table service pizzeria with typical pizzeria fare at a very reasonable price. We ordered a selection of items from the menu from pasta to veal parmigiana to Pizza. First let me tell you that you know your in a good restaurant by the tomato sauce. Without getting into the details of making a quality sauce, I would say that the sauce was good to very good. A slightly different standard is used for pizza sauce because it needs to be made differently. The pizza sauce was good to very good as well. Pasta was made al-dente, which is perfect. The veal parmigiana was very good as well. Let me tell you about the pizza though. We are from New York and it is known that NY pizza (and Chicago pizza) is among the world's best. Even pizza in Italy isn't as good. For someone who has eaten NY pizza his whole life, I can tell you that Pizza Bella definitely passes muster. Most pizza outside of NY tastes like cardboard, but Pizza Bella does not. Great Job Pizza Bella! Your pizza definitely has earned the name on your restaurant. Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teens) cost us only $43.

• Visited April 2011