“Waffles seemed smaller than I remember.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The food was good. However, I do recall from years ago that the waffles used to be a lot fluffier. I am not sure if they changed batters or what, but my waffle was pretty flat!! Everything else was as expected.

1  Thank aleshia76

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Friendly staff, fast fast food, that is always great. I ave never been disappointed at a Waffle House.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

You know what you are getting and this was all of that. Staff was fast and friendly.
One quick note-they allow smoking in this area. Was quite a change after a decade of smoke free eateries in my area. Beware.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Its waffle house, you get what you would expect from any of them. This one isn't always clean but the staff is pleasant and the food isn't too bad.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

We were served by Minnie, and she was delightful. The food was delicious and all four of us enjoyed ourselves. The place was jumping and we enjoyed the atmosphere, the down-home vibe and the people. I'll definitely be going back.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!