“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Ridgeland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful little lunch at the Cornerstone. The place is bright and airy. It's pretty busy but the staff is quick and efficient and friendly. Our tomato soup came out piping hot, (my favorite thing). I loved my grill cheese sandwich and my friend was just as happy with her salad. It's a good looking menu and I will be back to try a few other meals. The waitress also informed us that they are open Thursday and Friday for dinner and it's almost always packed.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We we're on vacation and headed out for the day and I was tied of not getting an answer for breakfast. I googled breakfast near me and this place came up. They took nine of us right away and OMG what a find. Everything was great we even made reservations for dinner the next night one of only two dinner nights they do. Dinner was awesome and probably the best we've had in a long time. Desserts were ordered to go but when they hit the table that's as far as they made it. When in the Hilton Head area don't miss this Jewel.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding restaurant! Vacationing from Florida and found this gem for breakfast. Loved it so much made reservations for dinner the following day. It didn't disappoint! Best restaurant we've found in our 16 years of RV travel!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Everything we've ordered has been very good. Our only complaint is the limited hours...we want more! So, we suppose that's a good thing. Friendly wait staff, not your average menu. Try it, you'll like it!

1  Thank gardenduck
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I would have given it 5 stars if they had gluten free bread or buns. How hard is it to have one loaf of gluten free bread around for toast or sandwiches?
Food was good and imaginative for a small local place. Nice homey surroundings. They also have a covered outside dining area.