“Great night sleep”

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
New Hampshire
“Great night sleep”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great place to stay. We had a bad experience at another hotel in Rock Hill and the Wingate saved us. The parking lot was very well lit and the staff at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. We had a pet friendly room which was very clean. The morning breakfast was excellent. The hotel is conviently located to the highway and there were plenty of sit down resaurants around. Would highly recommend this hotel. If we are ever in Rock Hill again, we will be staying here!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Stone Mountain
Reviewed 8 November 2013

As always- I was very very please with EVERYTHING provided by Wingate. The facility is always nice and clean with all of the modern amenities and the icing on the cake is that staff is equally WONDERFUL from the check in employees at the counter to Ms. Marilyn- who is over the am breakfast area. Everyone is so personable - gives you a feeling of warmth and care, and that you are in good hands away from home. I have family there in Rock Hill who I love dearly but every chance I get- I stay at Wingate. Please don't change- keep up the superb service,

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My daughter and I as well as members of her team and thier families stayed here for a weekend recently for the nearby Southern Lacrosse Showcase. Check in was quick and easy, the front desk staff was friendly. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. The only issue I had were the thin walls, at first I thought my neighbors were just a bunch of excited and really loud teenagers, but as the night went on and I could heard one of their cell phones ring I realized the walls were just that thin. Other than that I enjoyed my stay. The location was amazing, close to everything, restaraunts, grocery stores and a great mall. I'd stay here again if I had to. Oh the feww breakfast which included hot and cold food was good, I especially enjoyed the sausage gravy biscuits.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Lexington
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Another great stay at this hotel. Used my Wyndam points again, and this time was upgraded to a King Suite! Talk abut having plenty of room, this suite was great! The room was huge, with a king bed, two flat screen TV's, sofa and a very comfortable arms chair, with ottoman. Small kitchen area, but very adequate. The staff, as always, were great and the breakfast very good. Although the hotel was full of softball teams, our room was very quiet, on the second floor. Great stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
Holiday Inn Rock Hill
#7 of 22 in Rock Hill
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rock Hill

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area
Address: 760 Galleria Blvd, I-77 & Dave Lyle Boulevard, Rock Hill, SC 29730-7550
Region: United States > South Carolina > Rock Hill
#4 Business Hotel in Rock Hill
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Rock Hill / Charlotte / Metro Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Inn - Rock Hill Hotel Rock Hill