“Pleasantly surprised!”

Super 8 Rock Hill
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was not expecting much from a motel 8 but was pleasantly surprised to find my expectations were exceeded as soon as I walked in the door. I arrived prior to check in time but the ladies at the desk not only allowed me to go ahead and check in but did so in the most welcoming and kind way. The motel was very clean and were having carpets cleaned when I arrived so it smelled fresh also. I only stayed one night but felt that I was family to the staff. They truly went out of their way to not only accommodate us but make us feel at "home." The beds and pillows were surprisingly comfortable. Again, I didn't have a high expectation but found it to be just as comfortable and quiet as some of the more expensive hotels and a far better price and value. I would definitely stay there again without any hesitation.

• Stayed March 2014
Paul S, Manager at Super 8 Rock Hill, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
We appreciate your kind words and we welcome you back to see us again. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Paul

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
oakdale pa
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stayed here on our way back from florida. Nice clean room. Very comfortable bed. Good
breakfast. When I made reservations, I asked for a first floor room near the rear of the hotel
so we could unload and load the car more easily. We got a first floor room right next to
the rear of the hotel next to the parking lot. Very convenient. Staff was courteous and friendly.
We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking time to give us a review and for your kind words. We take pride in keeping our guest comfortable and making them feel at home. We look forward in your return hope to see you soon.
Aventura, Florida
Reviewed 18 March 2014

after an 9 hour drive, decided to stay at Rock Hill's Super 8. Check In was quick, and Hits the at the front desk clerk was peachy. Room was clean, had a lcd TV. It was cozy and beds were comfortable. Morning breakfast area was nice, clean and well stocked, the waffles are always a great touch. I usually stay at Best Western, but there wasn't one around… But this super 8 changed my mind.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Paul S, Manager at Super 8 Rock Hill, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your taking time to give us a review. We take pride in hotel and look forward to seeing you again. We also would like to thank you for your comments. Hope to see you again.
Sylva, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Recently spent the weekend here in late February. The staff was extremely friendly and courteous from the moment we arrived until our departure. The rooms were clean, updated, and comfortable and would have absolutely no reservations of staying here again. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Paul S, Manager at Super 8 Rock Hill, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your taking time to give us a review. We take pride in taking care of our guest and make them feel at home and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stopped here on our way to Florida, the room was clean, the front desk staff was pleasant and helpful, breakfast was great, I was very happy with my stay, I will be back on the way back from Florida I will recommend to all my friend and family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking time to give us a review. We would like to thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.