“Worst Cracker Barrel ever. ”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #25 of 287 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Amherst, Ohio
“Worst Cracker Barrel ever. ”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here at 7am before the crowds came in and it was terrible! The scrambled eggs had several shells, the has brown casserole was filled with huge chunks of uncooked onions, and everything was cold. My wife said her eggs were like they had been in a refrigerator. Even their biscuits were hard and not warm. We generally love Cracker Barrel but avoid this one if you can!

1 Thank lolak2010

“Good Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I and my family love to eat here. The grandchildren and great grandchildren love the pancakes and the bacon. The gift shop is always a favorite of mine.

Visited March 2014
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I just stopped in for breakfast one day. I was happy to see they now offer a lighter menu items. Will go back soon.

Visited March 2014
Rock Hill
“Home-Cooking!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I enjoy the large variety of meals served at this restaurant. The food tastes truly "down home"! Reminds me of the good things I enjoyed as a child (especially the macaroni & cheese/okra/pinto beans). I'll never tire of this place!!!

• Visited November 2013
“Always reliable.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Cracker Barrel is a good southern food restaurant with good quality food and good service. I have to admit I stop in at Cracker Barrels across the United States to rent books on tape. We live in SC and our children live in MN and we own property in Colorado. We spend days on the road and stop in at Cracker Barrels across the country for snacks, books, clothing, toys for the grandchildren, chocolate covered almonds, and books on tape. The Rock Hill Cracker Barrel is nicely run and reliable. It is crowded on Sundays so plan on a bit of a wait. But on nice days, and we have a lot of them, you can sit on the rocking chairs on the front porch and enjoy your company.

• Visited December 2013