“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Ohio
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

On 6/23/2012 we stopped here on our way to Ohio from FL. I had to wait for 2 other guests. The desk clerk was a friendly man from Pittsburgh PA. When it was my turn he only had a king room left. With 3 kids I told him that wouldn't work for us. He then offered us a king efficiency suite with a rollaway for the same price. We took it. As we were bringing in our luggage, he offered us a second rollaway. My kids were very happy to have their own beds!!!
The hotel was clean and comfortable and breakfast was good.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank OhioBuckeyeTraveller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Englewood, Florida
Reviewed 18 May 2012

After stopping at a competitor hotel and being disappointed in the price I was directed to the Comfort Inn. Since the price was so much better than the first I was very pleased with the size, quality and condition of the suite I had. I had a king bed which ws appreciated after a long day of driving and the shower was at the nicer end of size and quality that I have experienced.

The included breakfast was also very good at this price point with eggs, sausage and make your own waffles.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank NHtoFL
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Clean,comfortable and priced right. In a nice neighborhood with many places to eat in the area. cant go wrong with this place.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank billb55
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 May 2012

As someone who seeks out Comfort Suites I was disappointed to find the bathroom showing mold around the bath
tub and missing tiles. Otherwise the room was well cleaned and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank thed3
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was my first time at this Comfort Suites site. I was pleasantly surprised at how spacious and clean the lobby area was. My suite was more than I needed but I'm glad I had the room.
There was a divider between the sitting and sleeping areas. Wide screen TV with excellent reception, and everything was "clean as a whistle"! The was bed was comfortable, and the bathroom large enough to move around in. Free breakfast was nothing to brag about with scrambled eggs (rubbery and bland tasting) bacon, cereal variety, pastries, dairies, juices. However, breakfast is not a deal breaker with me...cleanliness is. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ronilynn777
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We found this to be a very nice place to stop on our way north.
The rooms were very nice, and clean.
Breakfast served for the early risers and get on the road early.
Thanks Comfort Suites!

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the back of the Hotel, there is a compressor that is noisy and would keep t...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 April 2012

A great location for a stop over on our way south. We have stayed at many different comfort inns over the years as a midway point when heading south and this is the best yet. Clean, good sized rooms and plenty of nice perks (pool, breakfast, etc.). What make it even better is the location. Plenty of restaurants and service stations to meet your needs (the gas prices here are one of the lowest I have found between DC and Charleston). And if shopping is your thing, there is a mall right across the highway.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple