“Great stop for fire works just off I-77 exit 77 in SC.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
FLASHES FIREWORKS, LLC
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Rock Hill
More attraction details
Owner description: Flashes Fireworks is a locally owned and operated retail fireworks and gift store. Not only do we offer the largest selection and best prices on fireworks, our store also carries the best selection of South Carolina souvenirs and Palmetto State gifts. Take a break from your travels for a pleasant shopping experience.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Great stop for fire works just off I-77 exit 77 in SC.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have stopped here several times over the past few years.
The owner are very nice folks, always a friendly stop for a break from the interstate drive, and they carry almost anything you can imagine for fire works, from sparklers for the kids to the big boomers for us big kids.

Visited July 2014

Wilmington, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best SC themed stop on I-77”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Besides great fireworks, this store is the best for SC shirts, mugs, decals, etc. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2013
SUMMERFIELD, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best place to purchase fireworks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

I do not live in SC, but stop by Flashes Fireworks twice a year to purchase fireworks. Once for New Year's, and once for July 4th. The husband and wife who own Flashes are always onsite, and I assume the only employees. Both are extremely friendly and always helpful in answering questions. They are not pushy and do not try to sell you the most expensive items. As a matter of fact, they make it a point to steer you towards the sale items and the "buy one, get one free" specials.
You can go to Flashes and say "I want to spend $----", and they will help you pick out items that will give you the best show for the money. Great customer service. Flashes selection is great and the prices are affordable. No matter what your budget is. There are many "buy one get one free" items. You can mix and match the "buy one, get one free" items as long as they are the same price.
Recently I went into another fireworks store just a couple miles from Flashes to have a look around. I could not believe how expensive the fireworks were in comparison. The selection was large but I found it completely overwhelming.

Flashes Fireworks stocks and sells a selection of South Carolina and Palmetto souvenirs including SC state flags, coffee mugs, T-shirts. In addition to our Palmetto items they also offer other novelty and souvenir items such as hats, visors, koozies, stickers, crokies, auto decals, USC/Clemson t-shirts and gifts.

Visited June 2013